Robots vs Zombies Robots vs Zombies

Nice one

That was a really nice video. The animations were really cool. The only thing I didn't like is that the Loading Bar wouldn't load. I had to right-click the animation and press Play, that's one way of doing it but most of these newgrounders are real dicks about it. Just might want to fix that. Also, im looking forward for part two! I love zombies

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Amazing

The meaning is pretty clear alright, but the animation wow it freaked me out hahaha. It is so true!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I reley wan to say dis, so ill do it now...

Your typography animations are amazing! Keep up the good work!

Tutorial - 'Flames 1' Tutorial - 'Flames 1'

Useful tutorial

This is very cool man. I don't know how to make fire with that quality. I just didn't like the fact you didn't showed how to animate the fire... that dissapointed me a lot.

OctoFlash responds:

thanks, check the answer below.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

The buttons played by themselves

It wasn't a problem, but I couldn't even click the links because the video kept playing. Also in the main menu, the PLAY button selected itself. The video is not really advanced, you included some new webpages I've never heard of before. Nice tutorial

PaperBat responds:

Buttons Play By Themselfs? Thats Odd, thats never happeneed to anyone else, you might want to get your computer checked, or maybe its your flash player, but thanks for the review :)

Flash Games Tut3 Flash Games Tut3

The same problem!

When I select a topic, I press back and it goes to the menu screen! I think you should get to the last frame, not the menu screen. And this is the same thing, why naming it tutorial 3? I liked the last one, but having the same it's not cool.

Dont Play Dont Play

Sounds misteriously

It was cool, but don't you think it may have some other notes just than the same ones? I mean, the same tone was playing over and over and over and over again a million times. But it was cool :)