Tutorial - 'Flames 1' Tutorial - 'Flames 1'

Useful tutorial

This is very cool man. I don't know how to make fire with that quality. I just didn't like the fact you didn't showed how to animate the fire... that dissapointed me a lot.

OctoFlash responds:

thanks, check the answer below.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

The buttons played by themselves

It wasn't a problem, but I couldn't even click the links because the video kept playing. Also in the main menu, the PLAY button selected itself. The video is not really advanced, you included some new webpages I've never heard of before. Nice tutorial

PaperBat responds:

Buttons Play By Themselfs? Thats Odd, thats never happeneed to anyone else, you might want to get your computer checked, or maybe its your flash player, but thanks for the review :)

Flash Games Tut3 Flash Games Tut3

The same problem!

When I select a topic, I press back and it goes to the menu screen! I think you should get to the last frame, not the menu screen. And this is the same thing, why naming it tutorial 3? I liked the last one, but having the same it's not cool.

Sweeney Todd The Game Sweeney Todd The Game

It sucks...

Man, I never thought this would be so boring. Im sorry but don't try to insult the other users, its the cruel reality and you have to face it.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

I found a glitch

After rotating some pieces, I couldn't rotate them anymore. I don't know why. This was very cool. Put some shooting effects, it would look better.

F1Krazy responds:

OK, I will. Dunno about that glitch you found...

Poke-A-Muscle Poke-A-Muscle

I never though learning was so fun... really

I never study, too hard for me to memorize names. But after playing this game, wow... this is totally cool! Tell me when you make one about the periodic table, I need it.
Pectoralis Mayor, Deltoid, External Obliques... so many names, so cool to learn them.
Im a High School student so this might be of use someday. Thanks!

anatomyarcade responds:

I'm glad you like it! Chemistry Arcade might be a few years down the track unfortunately....for now, I'm flat chat making anatomical games. Tell your teachers and you'll make me a happy man!

Mexico Timewarp Shootout Mexico Timewarp Shootout

Good game

just gonna correct you something, is: Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos not El Estades Unidos Mexico. Just correcting you, im mexican. Nice game man!

ADD-iction ADD-iction

Perfect for practicing

Eventhough Im really bad at math, this game makes you think a lot. This game is perfect for practicing math. Maybe playing this game a lot, will make you resolve easy equations faster.

Tracing Tutorial(Helpful) Tracing Tutorial(Helpful)

Not helpful but...

I don't know you but I think that if you trace something with copyright, you'll get blammed. Anyways, it was cool, but I saw your traces and instead of stickfigures you should've drawn a goku blinking or his hair moving, which only requires you to draw the hair left and right. Was good.

Weapons tutorial Weapons tutorial

Nice :)

I liked it. But I don't think its a weapons tutorial, I think it was more like a Clip Movie and AS tutorial XD. Anyways, I liked it very much and its understandable. (specially the PRESS SPACE things, was fun). Keep up the good work.