Robots vs Zombies Robots vs Zombies

Nice one

That was a really nice video. The animations were really cool. The only thing I didn't like is that the Loading Bar wouldn't load. I had to right-click the animation and press Play, that's one way of doing it but most of these newgrounders are real dicks about it. Just might want to fix that. Also, im looking forward for part two! I love zombies

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Amazing

The meaning is pretty clear alright, but the animation wow it freaked me out hahaha. It is so true!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I reley wan to say dis, so ill do it now...

Your typography animations are amazing! Keep up the good work!

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Where's the joke?

I didn't laugh a bit, this is not a parody dude! I liked the animation though. Good job.

Present for my Mom Present for my Mom

Nice from your part :)

The story was very well elavorated and it had its moments. I think your mom will really love this animation you made for her. Congratulate your mom from my part, lol. Tell her a stranger from the internet says HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Just kidding, that would be kinda perv... anyways, nice animation, keep 'em going! I really liked the animation

There Can Only Be One! There Can Only Be One!

Funny

The animation was really funny, especially when that giant fist crushed Bubbles lol. And the drunk Bubbles was just staring in awe. Nice flash.

Biakuarugan responds:

Thank you!

Assembly Line Assembly Line

Good Animation!

It was really cool, I like how you showed perspective by shrinking the robot arm! I would recommend adding some music and adding a preloader is really simple, Newgrounds happens to have a list of them which you can use and they're already programmed. You can get them in the DOWNLOADS section of NG. So once you download one, all you'd have to do is place the preloader on your animation. I really don't know if it'll work with Anime Studio Debut 6 though, but it's worth trying. You made a really good animation! Keep up the good work and don't mind the haters, they're jealous.

The Sharingans The Sharingans

Not a Naruto fan, but I liked it.

Im not the best Naruto fan in the world, in fact I don't even watch the series though I know enough of naruto to at least understand 5% of what the fans are actually talking about hahaha. The eye animations were extraordinary! They were my favorite part hahaa, the information is also understandable, a very important fact when writing. Keep the good work going.

Goomba, Medium Rare Goomba, Medium Rare

Wow, really good.

I do like sprite movies and this was a good one :) If you took your time and made a longer one, you should end up doing a GREAT animation. Just one thing, I noticed that on the fire explosions you left some color from the sprite sheet. You should avoid that so the animation looks a little bit cleaner, it doesn't make the flash look bad, but it doesn't make it look good either. You're a great sprites animator :)

ShadowRose responds:

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind, next time I'm going to bring the magnifying glass and hunt down all background pieces!

Krueger Vs. Smash Bros. Krueger Vs. Smash Bros.

Really nice:)

I liked the movie, it actually maked me laugh, not out loud though, hehe. I recommend using more drawings, because some characters had the same position all the time, like that Krueger guy. You could've drawn a front picture of Krueger so when it turned it looked like he actually did it, and not just flipped over like a paper thing. Everything else was good! Congratulations.

Lavidon responds: